This is a SAMPLE to be modified
Metabolic Disorder (genetic or congenital) / Inborn Errors of Metabolism
Inborn errors of metabolism comprise a large class of genetic diseases involving disorders of metabolism. The majority are due to defects of single genes that code for enzymes that facilitate conversion of various substances (substrates) into others (products). In most of the disorders, problems arise due to accumulation of substances which are toxic or interfere with normal function, or to the effects of reduced ability to synthesize essential compounds. Inborn errors of metabolism are now often referred to as congenital metabolic diseases or inherited metabolic diseases.
The term inborn error of metabolism was coined by a British physician, Archibald Garrod (1857–1936), in the early 20th century (1908). He is known for work that prefigured the "one gene-one enzyme" hypothesis, based on his studies on the nature and inheritance of alkaptonuria. His seminal text, Inborn Errors of Metabolism was published in 1923.
Please have a look at the following:
For all illnesses that are in any way linked to the (quick) degradation of cells the first and foremost TEST should be in the right direction of the (actual) underlying causes.
As long as the body is exposed to EMF/EMR and/or geopathic zones, it will respond to by degrading - and even serious problems like genetic breaks of the double helix of the DNA/RNA.
You will find that when the person is moved out of the affected zone, the body can cope with the problems much better and finally get enough chance to start repairing the problems, as the body has an effective self-healing mechanism, as the said radiation is no longer affecting it. This is the time when medication can be adjusted and reduces as well as the treatments and therapy adjusted accordingly.
- Please do not adjust the medication yourself !!
This website is not a Self Help Guide, but for training and as guideline for professionals working in the Environmental and/or Health Fields !
— Please see our Disclaimer for more details. —
- Spastic Colon
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) — incl. Chronic Tiredness
- Insomnia — Sleeping Problems
- Suicide / Murder/Suicide (incl. Intimate Femicide / Family Slaughter)
- Chemical Imbalance in the Brain
- Geopathic Stress / Geopathic Zones
- Electro Stress / EMR/EMF - incl. *Electro Smog** and Dirty Electricity
- Videos to explain some details about EMFs / Radiation, Cellphone, Cancer and more . . .
- Water Fluoridation
- Search for Metabolic Disorder on this website
- Body Energy Balancing — including Brain Energy Balancing
- Metabolic Disorder
- Inborn Error of Metabolism
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Metabolic Disorder - NIMH / National institute for Mental Health (USA)
Internet Cross-Reference Searches:
This page is still under construction !
Please bookmark it and return at a later stage, to see more information, here.
THANK YOU for your visit.