Press Release announcing: International EMF Scientist appealing to UN, WHO & UN Member States
EMFscientist.org is dedicated to the International Electromagnetic Field Scientist Appeal.
On May 11, 2015, the Appeal was submitted to:
- His Excellency Ban Ki-moon, Secretary-General of the United Nations
- Dr. Margaret Chan, MD, Director General of the World Health Organization
- United Nations Member States
As of May 22, 2015 there are 200 signatories to the appeal
- Press Release announcing International EMF Scientist Appeal (May 11, 2015) — PDF file
- Description of International EMF Scientist Appeal — PDF file
The International EMF Scientist Appeal was initially signed by 190 scientists from 39 nations. These scientists have collectively published over 2,000 peer-reviewed papers on the biological or health effects of non-ionizing radiation, part of the EMF spectrum that includes Extremely Low Frequency fields (ELF) used for electricity, or Radio Frequency radiation (RFR) used for wireless communications.
First, we invite you to view Dr. Martin Blank’s three-minute video announcing the Appeal. Dr. Blank has had over 30 years of experience conducting EMF research at Columbia University and is a past president of the International Bioelectromagnetics Society. In his own words, Dr. Blank gives a compelling explanation of the major health crisis we are facing due to increasing levels of environmental pollution from growing and expanding EMF sources.