EMF/EMR Reference List
Related Information: (On this website)
- EMF / EMR
- Electro Stress / Electro Smog (e-Smog)
- Electro Pollution / Electromagnetic Pollution
- Wireless Communication ◄◄◄
- Cellphones ◄◄◄
- SAR Values ◄◄◄
- Cell Towers ◄◄◄
- Electromagnetic HyperSensitivity (EHS)
- List of Radiation (affecting all forms of life)
- Environmental Intolerance (EI)
Environmental Intolerance (EI) is one of the hardest cases to deal with because the body is toxic and so is their mental thinking.
EI, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS) are all the same, they are Toxic. Everything else are symptoms.
- EMF: Liability, prudent avoidance, and communication
— The Electricity Journal (Volume 4, Issue 3, April 1991, Pages 40–45)
- EMF Refugee Newsletter & Discussion Forum
- DNA-Destroying Chip being embedded into Mobile Phones — (2012-05-26)
THz radiation unzips the DNA molecule
Table of Contents
South African Internet References:
- Directorate: FOOD CONTROL — Department of Health
Guidelines for Monitoring Irradiated Foodstuffs in South Africa — October 2004
— What a bad website design (totally wrong colour choice/usage, almost 'Gray in Gray'), one can hardly read what is written there !!!
— Wondering if they are actually wanting you/us to read this at all !!
- Bio–Dosimetry — Department of Health
- Electromagnetic Radiation and Human Safety — November 2003
South African Internet Searches:
- ►►► Ionizing Radiation vs. Non-Ionizing Radiation ◄◄◄
NASA Science References:
- Video: The Electromagnetic Spectrum incl. Electro-Magnetic Radiation and Electro-Magnetic Pollution
Very well explained. Everyone can understand this !!!
EU Parliament (2012-03-18):
- The EU parliament recommends recognizing MCS and EHS (0014/2012) - (18 March 2012)
EU Government: Written declaration on the recognition of multiple chemical sensitivity and electrohypersensitivity in the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD)